About The Courses
The Visual Basic (VB) script is a general purpose scripting language modeled on Visual Basic for web based and automation project development. It is developed by Microsoft Corporation and has become one of the popular scripting languages for automation tools development. This powerful scripting language is been used even to automate the tasks in Active Directory. Due to its popularity, this VBScript has been also included in applications such as Internet Explorer and MS-office.
This course is designed to teach you basic and advanced concepts of VBScript language. We will also explore the uses of this language in daily life apps. This language is based on Visual Basic so it would be very easy for you to grab its basics if you are familiar with Visual Basic. The main topics that are covered in this course are:
- VBScript programming fundamentals
- HTML Form Controls
- Objects and ActiveX Controls
- Documents and User Interface Functions
- Eliminate Bugs from Your Script
- Security, Stability, and Distributed Source Control Issues
The course will help you to thoroughly understand the functionality of VBScript. After completing this course you will be able to design and implement applications effectively in VBScript.
So, Register yourself with ProLearning Hub today and enjoy the benefits of learning VBScript.
- Learn the fundamentals of VBScript programming
- Understand the HTML form and ActiveX controls
- Acquire skills to eliminate errors from the code
- Understand the security and stability issues
- Learn to design and implement applications using VBScript
Rating & Review
Tell Us What You Think
Your vote will be counted once.
0.00 / 5