About The Courses
The Android is very popular and well-known mobile operating system that is used in more than 82% of Smartphone devices. The Android application development is the process of creating new applications for Android Operating System. Nowadays, the Android app development is becoming very popular amongst the software development companies. There are many Android apps that are downloaded over one million times from Google app store.
This course is designed to provide you the knowledge of mobile application development on the Android platform. It will teach you the basics of Android studio which is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for Android applications. This course is intended to boost your career as a professional Android app developer. You will learn the basic and advanced concepts of Android app development. This course throws light on basic concepts of Android platform, application development, activities and their lifecycle, UI design, multimedia, and networking support in Android. The main topics covered in the course are:
- Android Studio IDE
- Android app components
- User Interface (UI) design
- 2D graphics
- Network Support in Android
This course will provide you theoretical as well as practical knowledge of Android app development. You will learn the best practices of mobile application development and Android app development.
To join the course, register yourself with ProLearning hub and become a professional Android app developer.
- Learn to become proficient in Android app development
- Understand the basic components of Android application
- Understand the Android studio installation and Android architecture
- Learn about the basic graphics and multimedia support in Android
- Become able to build and publish your own Android app in Google app store
- Teach you the concepts of network support in Android
Rating & Review
Tell Us What You Think
Your vote will be counted once.
0.00 / 5