About The Courses
Every person experience stress and pressure of some sort, whether it is about their working day or their personal life. When this stress piles up and you don’t have enough time to cope with it, then it becomes anxiety and depression, which can adversely affect your mental and physical health.
This Stress Management course will help you to learn skills to manage stress effectively and intelligently. Stress mainly occurs when you can’t balance between the pressure and demands of your workplace and personal life. This course is designed to teach you the techniques to deal with such situations. It teaches you useful tips that can help you to manage stress successfully and efficiently. The reason for stress can be the deadlines, new colleagues or increased responsibilities. This course throws light on these stress increasing factors and teaches you to how to deal with them. The main topics covered in this course are:
- Controlling information overload
- Techniques for staying calm and focused despite uncertainty
- Reducing stress through improved organization
- How to save time and reduce pressure
This course emphasize on active coping and supporting yourself through difficult time. The students can apply the stress management training techniques to get more of what is important to them. Persons who are experiencing chronic or acute stress related to work demands, study, business or personal life demands can definitely get benefited from this course.
Register yourself with ProLearning Hub to get benefits of this stress management course.
- Understand the pressure and Performance Management
- Learn the common causes of Stress
- Learn to build personal Stress audit
- Understand to identify pressure at work and home
- Learn to improve your interpersonal skills
- Understand the characteristics of well-managed Stress
- Teach you to make appropriate behavior changes
- Understand the link between good communication and decreased Stress
Rating & Review
Tell Us What You Think
Your vote will be counted once.
0.00 / 5