About The Courses
The increasing popularity of web in our daily life, a large number of people accesses the web from their desk for daily work. People often use different types of devices to access the web such as tablets, Smartphone, wearable, and TVs. The Responsive Web design means to design your website so that it looks realistic and good. It means to build a website which works well and is viewable on any type of device.
This course is designed to teach you how to build a professional looking website and basic concepts of interactive design. You will acquire the skills to build WebPages that are adaptable to various screen sizes using responsive grid layouts. You will learn to create custom CSS and HTML for responsive screen size for varying device resolutions. You will gain knowledge of dealing with navigations and various design elements. The main topics included in the course are:
- Introduction to responsive design
- CSS media queries
- Common Responsive Patterns
- Optimizing text layout
- Responsive tables, and strategies for dealing with them
After completing this course you will be capable of creating responsive and adaptive designs for the websites. You will explore the various aspects of responsive websites and responsive design patterns across different devices.
So, Register yourself with ProLearning Hub and Join the Responsive Web Design course to gain the skills for building a responsive website.
- Understand the basics of creating a responsive website for various devices.
- Learn the methods and techniques of using responsive web layouts for website
- Learn how to handle navigations and responsive design elements
- Understand the optimization strategies of text layouts
- Learn to build an effective website that works well with every type of device.
Rating & Review
Tell Us What You Think
Your vote will be counted once.
0.00 / 5