About The Courses
Generally, all the data in a Data Warehouse is stored in the form of relations (or tables) and is managed by Relational Database Management System (RDBMS). Oracle server, Microsoft SQL server, and IBM DB2 are the most popular relational database management systems. The key role of RDB server is to create and manage the access to data stored in the forms of tables (relations).
This course is designed to teach you the role of relational database and RDBMS in data warehouse architecture. You will understand about the analytical elements of SQL for answering the business intelligence questions. You will explore about business intelligence reporting and the role of RDBMS for managing summary data. This course will also give you insight into data warehouse storage architectures, data administration, and scalable parallel processing. The main topics included in the course are:
- DBMS Extensions and Example Data Warehouses
- SQL Subtotal Operators
- SQL Analytic Functions
- Materialized View Processing and Design
- Physical Design and Governance
After the completion of the course, you will be able to improve the performance of SQL queries and understand the data warehouse architectures properly. This course will also tell you about big data impact on data warehouses. This course is beneficial for data warehouse engineers who are new to the field.
So, register yourself with ProLearning hub and join the extremely knowledgeable course ‘Relational database support for data warehouse’.
- Understand the relational database management system for data warehouses.
- Learn the new elements of SQL such as subtotal operators and analytical functions.
- Understand about the materialized view processing and design of data.
- Learn data warehouse architecture and data administration.
- Understand the business intelligence reporting and role of RDBMS in data warehouse.
Rating & Review
Tell Us What You Think
Your vote will be counted once.
0.00 / 5