About The Courses
The Big Data has no value, until it is distilled and analyzed to get thorough understanding of business. To increase productivity and gain a stronger competitive position, organizations has to analyze the Big Data in some effective way. For instance, use of social media or web log file of e-commerce website can help retailers in examining that how many customers won’t buy some stuff and why. So, there is need to manage and analyze the Big Data in effective way. MySQL is and open source database for web based applications and is integrated with many Big Data Platforms like Hadoop.
This course is designed to teach you concepts of managing Big Data with MySQL. The course will let you understand the basics of creating and structuring relational databases. You will gain the knowledge to build Entity Relationship (ER) diagrams and relational schemas to organize contents of databases. You will learn how to apply queries to single tables or multiple tables. You will acquire skills to translate data analysis questions into SQL queries and access the relevant data. The main topics included in the course are:
- Relational Databases
- Queries to Extract Data from Single Tables
- Queries to Summarize Groups of Data from Multiple Tables
- Queries to Address More Detailed Business Questions
After completing this course, you would be able to write queries and retrieve relevant data that meet specific criteria from MySQL business databases. You will get clear understanding of relational database management and understand how to query the databases.
So, register yourself with Prolearning Hub today and Join the course ‘Managing Big Data with MYSQL’ to get knowledge of managing Big Data using MySQL database.
- Understand relational database structures and Entity-Relation (ER) diagrams.
- Learn to write effective queries to retrieve and sort relevant data.
- Learn to combine and manipulate data from multiple tables in a database.
- Learn to translate data analysis questions into SQL queries.
- Understand to retrieve record and compute calculations that are dependent on dynamic data features.
Rating & Review
Tell Us What You Think
Your vote will be counted once.
5.00 / 5