About The Courses
Machine Learning with Big data
Now a days, most of the data is in textual form and we need some effective tools to process this unstructured and semi-structured data. Many search engines and advertisers are using machine learning algorithms for predicting customer behavior and content recommendations. There is a need to learn basics of large-data processing using predictive models with right tools.
This course is designed to give you knowledge of machine learning tools and their applications in predictive analysis. You will learn to train, evaluate, and validate basic predictive models. You will learn basic classification and clustering techniques to group your data in various classes. The course will also teach you methods for discovering relationships between variables in large datasets. The main topics included in the course are:
- Machine Learning Foundations
- Classification Tools and Techniques
- Association Rule Learning
- Clustering Analysis
After the course, you will be able to apply machine learning tools on datasets, understand the kind of problem they can solve, and get the knowledge about the issues arose in their practical applications. This course is beneficial for the professionals who work on data analysis models and predictive models. The course offers ability to see problems as machine learning problems and solve them using appropriate technique.
So, Register with ProLearning Hub and join Machine Learning with Big data course to enhance your acumen of machine learning tools.
- Learn about the opportunities for automation with machine learning tools.
- Understand to formulate problems as machine learning problems.
- Learn various classification and clustering techniques on datasets.
- Learn about modern natural language processing tools, formulation, and problems.
- Understand the predictive analysis and machine learning trends.
Rating & Review
Tell Us What You Think
Your vote will be counted once.
0.00 / 5