About The Courses
Business Intelligence (BI) is an emerging field of computer science that involves all tools and techniques used to transform raw data into meaningful information for business analysis purpose. These BI techniques can be applied on large unstructured or structured data to plan new strategies business development. We apply BI technologies on Data warehouses to identify new opportunities and implement good strategies for business improvement.
This course is designed to teach you concepts and trends of data and business intelligence in warehouse field. You will gain knowledge of building and implementing data warehouses and business intelligence functionality for today’s business environment. This course will let you to gain hands-on experience with leading data warehouse products and business intelligence tools. You will learn to use Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) and data visualization to create good dashboards. The main topics included in the course are:
- Decision Making and Decision Support Systems
- Data warehousing and business intelligence development processes
- Business Intelligence Concepts and Platform Capabilities
- Data Visualization and Dashboard Design
- Business Performance Management Systems
- BI Maturity, Strategy, and Summative Project
This course is beneficial for business intelligence developers and data warehouse designers. In this course you will explore the BI technologies that support decision making across various business sectors.
So, register yourself with ProLearning Hub and join the course ‘Business Intelligence Concepts, Tools and Applications’ to enhance your acumen in BI technologies.
- Understand the concepts of data warehousing and business intelligence development process.
- Learn about Business Intelligence platform capabilities and decision support systems.
- Learn the techniques of data visualization to create good dashboard designs.
- Learn to build and implement business intelligence functionality for today’s business environment.
- Understand business performance management system and learn to create new strategies for business development.
Rating & Review
Tell Us What You Think
Your vote will be counted once.
5.00 / 5