About The Courses
The Big Data is large information set, including the technologies used to maintain and operate it. Today, in the world of social media and internet, huge amount of information is collected every day. It is really a matter of grief for today’s powerful machines to manage and update this information. Everyday, lots and lots of data is been integrated (merged) with the existing data. So, the topic of Big Data processing and integration is very important to be understood.
This course is designed to teach you about Big Data management systems and techniques to retrieve data from databases. You will learn to describe the relations between data management operations and big data processing patterns. This will help you to utilize those relations in large-scale analytical applications. You will gain knowledge to identify the need of integrating data with big data problem. You will also execute big data integration and processing on Hadoop and Spark. The main topics included in the course are:
- Introduction to Big Data Integration and Processing
- Retrieving Big Data
- Big Data Integration
- Processing Big Data
- Big Data Analytics using Spark
- Putting MongoDB and Spark to Work
This course is designed for the data science engineers who are new to the field. So, register yourself with ProLearning Hub and join the course Big Data integration and processing.
- Understand the concepts of Big Data integration and processing.
- Learn the skills of retrieving Big Data.
- Understand the data management operations and big data processing patterns.
- Learn to execute big data integration and processing on Hadoop and Spark.
Rating & Review
Tell Us What You Think
Your vote will be counted once.
4.00 / 5