What is Online Education?
Education is the cultivation of learning founded in the belief that everyone should have the chance to learn, share, and grow in life. Nowadays, the changing era of technology has given rise to two modes of education: Online and Classroom Education. Both modes offer several educational options, from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees. Classroom Education is a traditional way of teaching whereas; Online Education is a modern way of teaching that is fast growing in popularity.
Online learning is the mode of education where classes are taken through the internet. All the study materials and examinations are offered online. This method of education provides flexibility and convenience to those individuals who have family responsibilities or are working. Additionally, online classes are more cost efficient as they save you the time and effort of traveling to another location and can make it faster and easier to complete your education than on a campus. You can access Online Education anytime and anywhere.
Advantages of Online Education
- It provides variety of courses ranging from technical to non-technical and soft skills.
- This is the most affordable means of education. All the study material is provided online and you don’t need to travel to a particular location.
- It is the most convenient and flexible way as you can study anytime, whether in early morning or late at
- It is easy to concentrate on studying in an online environment because you are not distracted or slowed by others in the classroom.
- It is proven to be best mode of education to earn certificates in particular field without leaving your job.
- It is a good way to improve your technical acumen because most of the online courses are professional in nature and focus on specific field.
- You can learn at your own pace, completing each course as soon as you like.
What is Classroom Education?
It is the traditional way of education in which students attend the classes on campus. It not only offers you an education, but also gives you opportunities to join associations and clubs, participate in extracurricular activities, interact with classmates and much more. Along with academic knowledge, these opportunities can enhance the well being and social skills of students. A classroom provides you means to interact with your teachers face-to-face and also take guidance from other professors that are available on campus. It offers numerous opportunities for your growth not only mentally but physically, emotionally and socially as well.
Advantages of Classroom Education
- It provides you structured classes with well-furnished facilities and controlled delivery hours.
- You can have access to experienced tutors and can interact with them easily.
- Students can get hands-on experience with the subjects.
- With little flexibility the classroom courses can offer day and evening shifts, so you can adjust with your daily obligations.
- This mode teaches discipline to get work competed on time.
- It offers you the opportunity to participate in extracurricular activities that can enhance your personal well being.
Pro Learning Hub Education
A Pro Learning Hub education encompasses both methods of education. We provide you courses in an Online Education mode as well as Classroom Education mode. Our model of education combines the benefits of Classroom Education with convenience and flexibility of Online Education. Students can opt for classroom education if they have more time in their schedule. If students want flexibility in schedule and handiness of learning then they can opt for online education course.